Ready to take your CAD and Revit design skills to the next level? DME is seeking to add mid-level and senior Mechanical Designers to support our projects in biotech, pharmaceutical, food and chemical industries. Working in a small team environment, you will enjoy diverse and technically challenging projects with opportunities to exercise and further develop well-rounded skills supporting our growing MEP/FP and process disciplines.
DME’s experience and expertise in advanced technology facilities, in combination with your design knowledge and technical skills, will take your career to the next level. In this role, you will be working closely with other Designers, Engineers and Architects to deliver a coordinated design for exceptional facilities.
- Support development of conceptual designs for HVAC and utility systems in new and existing facilities.
- Develop reports, construction drawings, specifications, calculations, cost estimates and other design deliverables as needed.
- Complete field surveys of facilities to document dimensions and location of installed equipment and services.
- Interface with clients, estimate man-hours, and assist in preparation of proposals.
- Occasional travel to project sites in support of project activities.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 2 years Revit design experience.
- Minimum 5 years of MEP facility design.
- Appropriate training from a technical school. Architectural, Mechanical or Electrical disciplines preferred.
- Candidates with experience designing facilities systems and utilities in research and/or manufacturing facilities are preferred.
- Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems design.
- Strong computer literacy, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
DME is committed to delivering design solutions for advanced technology facilities that we can be proud of. We are driven by the strong desire to get results for our clients and share in their success. Our focus is on developing a company culture that aspires to the core values of integrity, dependability, teamwork, humility, versatility and passion.
Since 2001, DME has built a solid reputation for strong technical expertise, responsive service, and getting the job done right. Working in a dynamic small team environment, we have cultivated a collaborative, no-pretense workplace where everyone’s contribution is valued.
We see a diverse array of interesting and challenging projects – providing an exceptional opportunity to develop career-enhancing technical and professional skills through exposure to a rich variety of technologies and project responsibilities. Learn more about team DME at www.DMEforLife.com.