ISPE Facilities of the Future Conference
February 20-22, 2018 |Bethesda, MD
How different will pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities be in the future from what we know today? The 2018 Facilities of the Future Conference explores this question by bringing together diverse experts to share best practices and benchmark solutions for new and existing facilities.
Join DME as we look at how the new manufacturing challenges, technologies and regulations impact the ability of today’s companies to stay competitive and cost effective. These factors drive innovation forward in facilities within the highly complex, fast-changing global pharmaceutical industry.
What You Will Take Back to Your Job:
- Learn how award-winning industry leaders successfully implemented diverse innovations in facility design and operations
- Interact with industry and regulatory thought leaders about key issues impacting pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities today
- Identify key drivers of innovation and discuss the impact for your company of systemic approaches such as continuous manufacturing
- Identify and deepen your understanding of next-generation facilities and agile manufacturing processes that can reduce costs while increasing production and quality.
- Learn from other high-tech industries about their approaches to working with new technologies
Please visit DME at our table (TBD) to view our project profiles and learn what we are doing as industry leaders in the design of Flexible Facilities of the Future. Also enter to win an Apple iPad