DME Facility Focus—It’s Time For Dialog
New Challenges Require a Different Mindset
DME is looking ahead to our 3rd Annual Facility Focus program at INTERPHEX 2018. From it’s beginning, Facility Focus was designed to create a dialog within the industry regarding how we are going to meet the new challenges for practical facility designs.
For 2018, DME will be hosting three programs:
- Flexibility by Design: GMP Manufacturing for the Diverse Product Portfolio
- Restricted Access Barriers: Everything You Wanted to Know About RABS Retrofits
- Central Utilities for GMP Manufacturing: A Practical Dialog on Cost and Reliability
Each of these sessions will include panelists, industry experts from various backgrounds in the manufacturing sector. The first two sessions will be built around data received from our industry wide surveys. The third session will include a live audience poll to benchmark best practices in our industry.
Watch for dates and times as we get closer to INTERPHEX 2018.
The Panel Discussions for 2017 were:
cGMP Facility Modernization: New Solutions for Aging Facilities, moderated by David M. Marks, President of DME
- Panelists included Ken Fontaine, Sr. Director/FMC Facilities & Engineering at AstraZeneca Biologics; Dan D’Aquila, Sr. Director Manufacturing Operations, Biopharm at GSK and Kevin Walsh, Director of Site Technical Engineering and Validation at sanofi pasteur.
The second panel, Next Generation Aseptic Manufacturing: An Eye-Opening Peek into the Future, was moderated by Hite Baker, Principal Process Engineer at DME
- Panelists included Alex Haig, Director of Engineering at Cook Pharmica; Matthew VonEsch, Sr. Director, Manufacturing at Exelead; John Barnes, Sr. Engineering Manager at Northstar Medical Radioisotopes and John Erdner, Director of Sales, Liquid Fill at SP Scientific.
Survey Results and Analysis are now available for download
cGMP Facility Modernization: What the Survey Results Tell Us
In this Facility Focus survey report, you’ll learn about the trends, technologies, and tactics manufacturers are using to modernize their legacy facilities in order to enhance manufacturing reliability, efficiency, and flexibility—as well as the benefits, challenges, and risks involved in facility upgrades.
Next Generation Aseptic Manufacturing: What Your Peers are Saying
This Facility Focus Survey Report explores how to design sterile manufacturing facilities to make the best use of available modern technologies that will ensure products of the highest quality are consistently manufactured, over an extended life cycle, with robust regulatory compliance.
What does Facility Focus provide for INTERPHEX Attendees?
- A better understanding of the trends shaping our industry, what’s driving change, how competitors are responding and how others are turning problems into opportunities
- Advice on how to approach the regulatory questions regarding compliance facilities and producing safer, higher quality products
- An understanding of priorities across the industry—from manufacturers, regulatory authorizes, academia, and service providers
For more information, please contact us at sales@DMEforLife.com